Best for When
- You need a discreet teeth alignment treatment.
- You’d like to be able to remove the aligner
- You don’t want fixed braces getting in the way of speaking or eating
When it comes to comfort and discretion, ClearSmile’s clear aligner is among the most convenient and discreet solutions available today.
It uses a series of precision aligners to straighten the teeth little by little. And because the ClearSmile Aligners are manufactured from clear plastic, they’re virtually undetectable.
Both clinical research and consistently excellent levels of patient satisfaction show clear aligners to be among the most effective solutions to achieve a perfectly straight smile. ClearSmile dentists are experienced in using the discrete clear aligner to address a wide array of orthodontic issues.
Clear aligner treatment works by using a series of precision-manufactured clear aligners that move your teeth. Each new removable aligner brings the teeth closer to your desired outcome than the last. It’s an easy, gradual approach to straightening.
Clear aligners are custom-designed to fit the unique contours your teeth as they change over time. Your treatment plan is designed hand-in-hand with an IAS Academy-trained dentist, so you can be sure the results will leave you feeling and looking your best.
Your Clear Aligner Treatment
- Start with a quick consultation with your ClearSmile dentist to find out if the treatment is right for you. Your dentist will answer any questions and may discuss alternative approaches to achieving your perfect smile.
- If you decide to go ahead, your ClearSmile dentist will take a scan or mould of your teeth along with several measurements. They’ll use these to prepare a treatment plan and begin the manufacture of your custom aligners. It usually takes around three weeks to make your first sets of aligners.
- You’ll need to re-visit the clinic every few weeks to receive new aligners and for your dentist to make any adjustments needed to ensure everything goes as planned. Your dentist will let you know how long the treatment will take as every case is unique.